Leisure and Sports
- Anna Bath: The famous bath is very close to our hotel. We recommend the bath as a freetime program for families, younger and older people also. The bath is in a 100 years old, renovated building. The thermal and the wellness bath are separated at two different part of the building. The wellness part wait the guests with the following services: aroma cabin, steam cabin, experience shower, finnish sauna, infra sauna, bio sauna, big adventure pool, dip pool, jacuzzi. The thermal part first of all for fellowships and families. Anna Bath opening hours: Thermalbath: Monday-Friday: 6-20, Saturday-Sunday: 8-20 Wellnessbath: Monday-Friday: 12-20, Saturday-Sunday: 8-20 Nightbathing: every weekdays: 21-24 Therapy: 6-19
- Ópusztaszer National Historic Park: The park is 25 km far from our hotel and very easy to approach by car or by bus. You can spend unforgettable hours with your family or your friends. Sights of the park: Feszty-cyclorama, Cycloramas of the world, Small Hungarian Panteon, Panopticum, Parkhistorical show, Constitutions
- Szeged Zoo: The Szeged Zoo is 2 km far from our hotel. The Pro Natura prized zoo is the youngest and it has the largest area in Hungary (40,5 acres). The zoo show the animals, whiches from every part of the world, in their own naturally milieu.
- Botanical Garden: The Botanical Garden is 5 km far from our hotel. The most diversity part of the 17,5 acres area is the Arboretum. There you find a ritch flora of Hungary, the Balkan and the Mediterranian. There is also plants from several part of Europe. The observatory's most beutiful part is the lukewarm lake.
- Observatory of Szeged: The observatory is 3,5 km far from our hotel. Open for guests only on Friday. It is possible to visit other days only for groups. More info: 0662/420-154
- Sights of Szeged:
Széchényi Square, City Hall, Klauzál Square, The New Synagogue, The Reök Palace, Dugonics Square, The Square of Arad Martyrs, Dom Cahtedral, Musical Clock, Serb Church, Black House, Ferenc Móra Museum, River Tisza, Stefánia, Kass Hotel, Szeged National Theatre, Gróf Palace, The Church of Alsóváros, Szent István Square and the Water Tower, Anna Bath, Protestant Church
- Pleasure-flight above Szeged (day/night):
City of Szeged from bird's eye view, unforgettable experiences.
- Rivertrip on River Tisza
- Promenade, horseriding
- Sight-seeing by little city-train
- Napfényfürdő Aquapolis Szeged: Bathing programs
- Sziksós lake (surfing, waterbike)
- Observatory of the avifauna of the White-Lake
- National Theatre of Szeged
- Open-Air Theatre, Order ticket: 0662/541-205
- Museums: Pick Salami and Paprika Museum, Ferenc Móra Museum, Castle Museum, Smock-mill of Dorozsma
- Organ concerts in the Dóm Church and in the Synagogue, winettrip
- Celebrated programs in Szeged:
Spring Festival in Szeged, Winefestival, Bridgefair, Beerfestival, Rosefestival in Szőreg, Kayak-Canoe Champinship, International Truck Country Festival, „Tarhonya” Festival in Tápé, International Grillfestival, Szeged Youth Days, International Fishfestival, Szeged Paprika Days
- Fitness - fishing - riding - ice-skating - horseriding - paint-ball - squash - tennis - windsurfing etc.